Application Edge Protection
During this tutorial you will:
- Install and configure MicroPerimeter™ Edge
- Configure an example service
- Protect your service with access policies
This tutorial focuses on protecting a traditional HTTP service.
In this case, you will need an HTTP/HTTPS target service.
We are using the extremely legacy Jokeindex API for examples however, we encourage you to use your target endpoint, whether a REST, XML or HTML resource.
During this tutorial, you will:
- Create a service
- Configure MicroPerimeter™ Edge to accept incoming traffic and route it to your service or API over HTTP.
- Add a security policy to your services