MicroService Edge Protection
During this tutorial you will:
- Install and configure MicroPerimeter™ Edge
- Configure an example service
- Protect example service
This tutorial describes how to setup MicroPerimeter™ Security on example standalone service, publicly expose its APIs and control access to them.
During this tutorial, you will
- Run provided example service and frontend app
- Configure MicroPerimeter™ Edge to accept incoming traffic and route it to your service or API over HTTP.
- Add a security policy to your services
- Test authorization using the frontend app